PRIVACY STATEMENT OF THE WEBSITE CLUSOR.com
- Operator – Clusor LLC having its registered address in Warsaw at: 9B Lanciego Street 02-792 Warsaw; entered into the Registry of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Registry with registration code 0000389542 is the administrator of the personal data provided by clusom.com website’s users during registration on the website. Providing personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary in case of making a decision to register on the website.
- Personal data will be used by the Operator only to conduct the registration process and to perform the services available within the website in proper manner, in accordance with the provisions of the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (that is: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and of the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Personal data processed by the Operator may include: email address, first name, last name. User’s personal data will not be available in any way to other website’s users.
- Each User is authorized to inspect his/her personal data and to correct it and to demand it’s removal.
- The Operator assures to make all possible efforts in order to conduct personal data processing with the greatest respect for the privacy of the persons, whose data is being processed, and the Operator assures particularly to have conducted measures to protect data sets.
- The Operator collects information on IP addresses of devices, which connect to the website located at the address http://www.clusor.com. Data collected in this manner will serve for analysis and verification of the website performance. I.e. visits statistics are built based on this data.
- Information on IP numbers is also used for technical reasons.