- Service does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies ( so-called " cookies " ) are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of the Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time for a terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity enrolled on the device end user Service cookies and access to them reaching an operator is Clusor Service Ltd. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Lanciego 9B, 02-792 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000389542.
- The site does not store any information about the users using COOKIES. Cookies may be used only by statistics or to store the logged in user session state
- In many cases, software for browsing the web ( browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Service Users may at any time make changes settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on them every time you enter in the device 's Service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies published in the terminal equipment of the Service User and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- For more information on cookies available in the " Help " menu in your web browser.